Sunday, August 15, 2010

why??what??who??

huh..every time when i see him,i feel like all my blood runs to my face..for every single time i met or saw him..i dun know y..n i dont want to know y..i dont feel the same when i met another person..its only him..herm dont say that i'm in love with him coz i am absolutely dont believe it..i dont believe what love means although i do want to feel it..hurm..it is need for me to be honest with him??..i dont think so..i dont want it affect our friendship..to be frankly,i dont think that i'm in love with him..its juz a matter of feeling to like someone..and the most important things is that i dont think that he likes me..i am not like any girls in my class or anywhere..i am more to be like a guy..like my 'tingkah laku'..theres nothing that shows me that i am a girl..i like sports..the ganaz one..the way that i speak..i dont like to speak manje-manje ly..sory to say la..i bet if i talk with them like that,i am very sure that they will hate me for that..my frens always said that i nie ganaz la..kasar la..but this is me..i dont like to be an another person just to be frens with you..if i need to be like that i think its better for me to stay away from u coz i know that i cant make it..and dats is the reason y i think that no guys interested with me..but im happy for that..really happy even sometime i feel lonely..but its ok for mee coz i can entertain myself n my frens always with me..^ ^

No comments: